Sat/Sun Men's Monthly Medals Rules
1. Menís Monthly Medal is open to all Gentlemen Members with a current Active Handicap of 28 or less and to Junior Boys with handicap 14 or less.
2. Medal competitions will be held in accordance with the R&A Rules of Golf and the Whetstone Competition Rules as published.
3. The event will be Strokeplay with Full handicap Allowance.
4. The will be separate events on the Sunday and Saturday except in the junior event where there will be one event covering both days. Juniors are only permitted one entry over the two days.
5. You MUST pay the entrance fee ( £1.50) in the envelopes provided and placing it in the blue box in the proís shop and you MUST enter your name on the Entry Sheet before commencing your round. Failure to comply will mean exclusion from the competition.
6. Prizes will be awarded for winners of each of 3 divisions viz.
Playing Handicaps <10
Playing Handicaps 10-18
Playing Handicaps 18-28.
7. Gentlemen and Juniors are to play from White Tees if available otherwise from Yellow Tees.
rev 23/2/10,09/4/12,02/03/13 PS