Competition Conditions (13)
Conditions of Competition
1. Open to women with a competition “c” CONGU handicap of 15–36 at the time of marking a card in the qualifying round(s). A player may enter from one club only, but need not play with the same partner in attempting to qualify. The qualifying partnership must not change once a pair has qualified for the regional or national finals. Players whose exact handicaps drop below 14.5 are still eligible to qualify on a card marked whilst their handicap was 15 or higher.
2. Each round shall be played on a course with a standard scratch score and shall consist of 18 holes of stableford foursomes.
3. The CONGU recommended stroke allowance of half the combined handicap total will apply for all qualifying rounds, regional finals and the national final.
4. In the event of any ties, General Condition 15b (countback) applies.
5. Transportation/ Buggies. General Condition 18 applies at regional and national final stages.
6. Entry Fee: £2.00 per player, per round (£4.00 per card). All entry fees to be forwarded to the Regional Organiser.
7. Clubs are requested to hold at least one qualifying competition for their members but there is no limit to the number of cards which can be entered. Entries to each regional final must be received by the regional organiser by the specific date stated for each regional event.
8. A maximum field of 64 pairs may play in a regional final. If oversubscribed, there will be a waiting list. Players are to play in their own regional final and may not switch to another venue. The winning pair from each regional final shall qualify for the national final, to be played during England Golf Week
9. If a club’s representatives have to withdraw from a regional final, they must inform the regional organiser as soon as possible. Provided there is no waiting list for places in the regional final, a club may substitute its winners with the next best placed pair.
SCORES TO THE REGIONAL ORGANISER, PLEASE INCLUDE: